Monday, July 14, 2008

You know what grinds my gears….

So this all began way back in May, that’s right I said May. I applied for an internal job. I talk with the hiring manager she says the recruiter will be calling me that they’re going to want to interview me. So then I wait, weeks go by and so does my hope for that interview. Then it happens, more then a month after I post for the job I get the call, that yes they want to meet me. Whoo hooo. So I go for the interview it goes fine and as the day is coming to a close I ask the normal question

“So when can I expect to hear from you?”

I get the response the week of July 7th, but you’ll probably hear back sooner. Okay so now this is a normal thing to ask and to want to know right?? The answer great I can deal with that two weeks is okay, if I have to wait I guess. But then the week of the 7th happens and nothing NOTHING. So I’m left feeling insecure and crazy.

Don’t they know what this is doing to me?????

Can’t they tell I’m the world’s most impatient and insecure person? Are they toying with my emotions?

So as my sanity slowly slips further and further from my grasps I am left to wait…. because the decision will not be made till the end of the week.

No comments: