Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seventh Day Update

A.K.A Wednesday Weekly Whatnot
What’s on my needles? Mystic Lights is…but not for too long. Clue 5 was released today and I’m ready to go. I’m very excited to be finishing this up. It’s not that I don’t like the project because I really am growing to like it very much it’s just that I’m excited to get started on my next project. And since my queue keeps getting larger and larger I’m thinking it’s about time to move one of those projects into a WIP. I also am still trucking along on the basic 8 stitch per inch socks.

Which leads me into…
What’s off my needles? The first of the basic socks socks. I finished the first of the pair and now am working, not all that quickly I might add on the second. But it’s still exciting to have one off the old needles.

... I call him Octoknitter


1 comment:

Peggy said...

I can't wait to see your completed Mystic Light. I'm still trying to plug away at clue 4.