Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not so Wednesday but still a Weekly Update

What’s on my needles….

The mystic lights shawl. I’m feeling better about the over all appearance of the shawl. I did get a lot of words or encouragement after I posted clue 3 and that was great. I’ve thought more and more about the project and this being my first lace project so I hope to learn as much as I can from this and take that to my future lace projects. Since I’ve already planned out future lace projects it can’t be that bad right.

My socks, A.K.A the never ending socks, this isn’t a bad thing though. It’s just with the KAL and my desire to stay on track (or my fear of falling behind & never catching up) and that annoying obligation to support my hobby by continuing to go to work each day, I haven’t been able to devote as much time to the socks as they deserve. But they are coming along. I have turned the heel and completed the instep and am now on the straight knit to the toe, and making some good progress too.

What’s off the needles…..

Off the needles??? What is this craziness you speak of? No but really nothing is off my needles.

Favorite things I’ve found this week. I’ve been listening to podcast’s for a couple months now and this past week I went on a search for new listens. I downloaded a bunch new knitting podcast, or rather “new to me”, and found some really great new ones. This week’s new finds are:

Stitch It!!
Knitters Uncensored
Sticks & String

No comments: