Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Light

So the winter light or lack there of is really putting a strain on my Ravelry/Blog updating. I leave for work Monday through Friday and it’s just before sunrise. Then I get out of work each night just after sunset. So Monday thru Friday I’m missing the sun all together. And my home lighting situation is just not adequate for good (or even decent) photography after dark. So all my pictures need to basically be taken on the weekends; but again this pose some issues with lighting also, I’m limited to photograph between basically 7:30am(I don’t think I’ve ever seen 7:30 am on a weekend) and 4:30 pm. But the cloudy days and bluish tinge to the light that winter has makes even these times difficult. So I post with out pictures and my Ravelry page just stays the same.

1 comment: