Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome!!

Wednesday Weekly Update:



What's on my needles:

Not too much. I have the knittingdaily Market Bag just about complete. The strap is not done yet. But its looking good. I've just cast on for a Yoga Bag. Using the pattern for the Market Bag as a jumping off point I'm making a Yoga Bag. The Bag is being knit in the round.



What's off the needles:

This week I've had a couple projects finish. The Wavy Gravy Scarf is now complete. Using the pattern from Stitch and Bitch Nation and Paton's SWS wool. The scarf looks kinda cool. Its self striping yarn in warm colors; Pinks, Reds and Browns. I've also finished a handbag. This bag is my first colorwork piece. I used a colorwork chart from Berroco and the Emma Bag (slightly altered) to create this bag.

No comments: